Commercial Offsite Heating Solutions in Kent & South East
Reina Commercial Offsite Heating solutions in Kent & South East provide Modular and Off-site Manufacture (OSM) of Modern Methods of Construction (MMC) which is a non-traditional means of building.
Having gained over 30 years’ experience within the Commercial Heating industry, we firmly believe that the path to a successful delivery of demand and sustainable future is through maximising the benefits of offsite-built HVAC Solutions. It enables higher levels of safety, quality, carbon reduction, product integration, control, predictability, productivity, scalability to development and reduction of waste. Our end-to-end approach creates the perfect fit for both ‘Design and Build’ and ‘Modular Building’ methods.
Reina Group has well trained permanent employees and permanent quality control at the production line. The delivery of our Offsite Commercial Heating in Kent & South East is precisely scheduled with tolerances very tight, which reduces on-site work to a minimum. We have achieved all the necessary accreditations which gives our client greater work assurance.
Our Off-site Packaged/ Modular capabilities are:
- Energy Centres
- Plant Skids
- MEP Utility Cupboards
- Fabricated Pipework
Our expert inhouse team of HVAC design and project managers will take ownership of every scheme from inception through to handover.
- design, cost and schedule
- overview of installation
- We design for purpose and performance, that meets your program.
- Detailed design drawings provide a seamless coordinated production process for manufacturing and assembly fit out. We leave nothing to chance.
- Minimised on-site work needed, assembly.
- Lean manufacturing allows for minimal disruption of the process and avoids complications
- Installation time reduced by up to 50%
Safer Construction and Impact
- The offsite manufacturing environment reduces the risks of accidents,
- Modular construction is a sustainable method which offers advantages in meeting higher BREEAM standards. The carbon footprint is greatly reduced.
- Our mechanical packaged and modulated systems are designed to offer a wide level of flexibility in dimensions, construction constraints whilst accommodating the integration of different technologies ensuring maximum performance. They are indistinguishable from their site-built counterparts.
- Reina Group has well trained permanent employees and permanent quality control at the production line. Tolerances are very tight which reduces on-site work to a minimum.
- 98% Greater time and cost predictability.
- Mechanical projects can be completed quickly, are less vulnerable
For further information or if you require an estimate for any of the above services, please do not hesitate in contacting the Reina Group Commercial team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01303 248648