Heat pumps for Large Residential Projects
We provide Heat Pump Installations in Kent and South-East and are recognised as a market leader in the design & installation of renewable heat pumps. We have installed in excess of 1000 heat pumps in Kent, South-East & London, from domestic residential heat pumps to large-scale commercial low carbon mechanical projects. Take a look at some of our Heat Pump case studies.
Heat Pump services for New Build:
- MCS approved for all Heat Pump design & installations
- Heat Pump maintenance and servicing support
- Plumbing and Sanitary-ware installations
- Radiator fit & install
- Under-floor Heating
- Rainwater Goods and Soil Vent Installations
- Mechanical Ventilation and Heat Recovery Systems
- C/W Booster Sets
- Dry Risers
- Gas and Water riser.
Why work with the Reina Group?
- We have installed over 1000 Heat Pump systems.
- We have over 60 experienced Heat Pump Engineers.
- We work with the leading Heat Pump manufacturers.
- We have over 20 years experience in Heating and Plumbing services.
- We are MCS accredited which allows us to apply for Heat Pump Grants.
Accreditations for Heat Pump installation for New Build Projects:
We have long recognised that the industry standards are being raised continuously in the areas of innovation and Health & Safety. We have always placed a strong emphasis on training and encourage our employees to take part in a wide range of relevant courses to widen their skills and knowledge base.
As part of our ongoing commitment to Health & Safety we have our own dedicated Health & Safety advisor who is appointed to come into the workplace and update and refresh all engineers on the most current rules and regulations.
We are CHAS, Gas Safe, MCS and WIAPS accredited, which demonstrates our commitment to safely delivering heating and plumbing services of the highest quality. With all these required accreditation’s in place it enables us a smooth and fluid introduction on all types of projects.
Heat Pump Installations in Kent
A great example of a New-Build heat pump project is a recent job for Jenner Group at Kingsmead, Canterbury. Take a look at the heat pump installation case study.
For all your Heat pump questions please see the Q&A’s.
For more information on our Residential Heat Pump installations please contact by email on email@example.com or telephone on 01303 248648.