Reina Group – Quality Assurance
Quality assurance and objectives
The Reina Group works from a quality policy in order to ensure the provision of products and services which consistently satisfy the needs and expectations of its customers. Through the adoption of this system the company can help to achieve sustained, profitable growth.
This level of quality is achieved through a series of procedures that reflect the competence of the company to existing customers, potential customers, and independent auditing authorities.
Achievement of this policy involves all staff, who are individually responsible for the quality of their work. This combined effort results in a continually improving working environment for all. This policy is provided and explained to each employee by the Managing Director, who retains responsibility for the system in order to achieve and maintain the required level of assurance.
Our quality policy is to strive for total customer satisfaction by virtue of:
· System design, supply, installation and servicing of traditional and low carbon technologies.
· Compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
· Regular review of the effectiveness of our quality management system.
· Continual improvement of our systems and operations.
The objectives of the Quality Management System are:
- To upgrade our products as and when changes in technology occur, and taking customer needs into consideration.
- To increase sales each year.
- To achieve/maintain low to zero breakdown service calls during the warranty period.
- To increase manpower productivity each year through work simplification and training.
- To maintain an effective Quality Assurance System.
- To achieve and maintain a level of quality which enhances the company’s reputation with customers.
- To ensure compliance with relevant statutory and safety requirements.
- To endeavour, at all times, to maximize customer satisfaction with the services provided by the Reina Group.