Our Heat Pump Awareness Conference is this week
We’re thrilled to remind you all that our free Heat Pump Awareness Conference is this Friday, the 16th October 2015, at the Maidstone Hilton.
The aim of the event, hosted by the Reina Group, is to give an insight into heat pumps and their suitability as a contemporary heating solution, with a combination of talks from industry guest speakers and staff members from the Reina Group. The day is set to run from 9:30am until 12:30pm, with hot drinks and pastries served before the talks commence and a buffet lunch to complete the day.
As well as hearing talks from some leading industry experts, there will also be the chance to network and view demonstrations of some great equipment. Plus, there will be Reina Group goodie bags!
For a full reminder of the details of the event check out our news post.
We’ve had an excellent response when it comes to the conference, and we’re sure that it’ll be a great success. We look forward to seeing you all on Friday!
The agenda on the day should hopefully follow the sequence below:-
· 09.30 Introduction from myself and “Meet The Team” + general housekeeping
· 09.35 Introduction to Heat pumps by Daniel Large (Reina Group)
· 10.00 – Key note speaker
· 10.20 – ASHP’s by Daikin UK
· 10.40 – GSHP’s by Kensa
· 11.00 – tea break (check mobiles)
· 11.20 – Large domestic, light commercial & cooling by Thermia
· 11.40 – Domestic market, retrofits – by Vaillant
· 12.00 – Website calculator tool example (RHI returns & install costs)
· 12.05 – Q & A (we also have someone from Gemserve to answer specific questions during the Q&A)
· 12.30 – Buffet lunch, networking & demonstrations