Countdown to apply for the RHI Scheme for Heat Pumps
The Government will continue the RHI scheme until 31 March 2021. Homeowners that are thinking about installing either a ground source or air source heat pump may like to consider doing so before next year, and take full advantage of the Government payback scheme, known as the Renewable Heating Incentive?
What is the RHI?
The Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive (Domestic RHI) is a government financial incentive to promote the use of renewable heat. Switching to heating systems that use eligible energy sources like a ground source heat pump or an air source heat pump, can help the UK reduce its carbon emissions and meet its renewable energy targets. More information can be found here > https://www.reinagroup.co.uk/heat-pumps/rhi-calculator/
How does it work?
People who install a renewable heating solution into their home can join the scheme and receive quarterly payments for seven years for the amount of clean, green renewable heat it’s estimated their system produces.
How much would I receive from the RHI – Based on a 1930 detached property, 140m² with a heat lost of 65 W/m².
|Type of Heat Source||ASHP||GSHP||Oil (10 yr boiler)|
|Annual running costs||£930||£780||£2,100|
|First Yr RHI Payment||£1,535||£3,438||n/a|
|7 Yr RHI (Inc. RPI)||£11,161||£22,061||n/a|
What you need to know about the Reina Group?
- We are at the forefront of renewable heat pump design and installations.
- We are MCS approved which gives greater consumer protection and allows our installations to be eligible for government grants.
- Our experienced design team have comprehensive knowledge of all leading heat pumps and installers.
- An Indicative quote can be supplied to you almost immediately.
- Our highly skilled engineers are professional, experienced and courteous.
For more details on all our heat pump services please do contact us on 01303 248648.